The unprecedented adoption of emerging technologies in healthcare have greatly improved efficiency and sustainability. In hospitals, for example, clinical mobility in bedside administration as well as remote access to centralized clinical data is increasingly becoming common. This trend requires good wireless network coverage and necessitates the introduction of an effective mobile device management system to secure sensitive clinical data and comply with regulatory requirements.
Analytics to assess operational efficiency and financial operations are also being employed in advanced healthcare organizations.
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Splunk Operational Intelligence Solutions
- Managed PhilHealth e-Claims
- Electronic Medical Records
- Financial Information System
- Automated Medication Dispensing